Over the Limit Over the Limit

Well done!
First of all, I'm was very impressed with this. I didn't listen to the original but I was still happy with what you produced.
The only thing that I have to criticize was the transition between 0.39 and 0.43. It seemed too forced, and not fluent at all. Personally I was looking for either a great pause, or, alternatively, a smooth transition in notes. I'm not sure if you intended it to be somewhat chopped off, but this is just my personal thought about it.
Anyways, great work, I always enjoy listening to your stuff, keep it up!

HellSpawnIV responds:

Well, I was trying to keep all the parts from my previous version. If i were to do it how i'd want it now I'd get rid of the whole 40 second build up thing and just start right at 0:41. Thanks for the critique though, I appreciate you took the time to take a listen and comment. :)

Für Elise Für Elise

Good, but not the whole song.

You played it very well and I think you couldn't play the second part because you play on a keyboard and a couple of notes are in a very low pitch which you don't have on most keyboards. But still i didn't hear a single mistake! Great stuff.

I_E - Peril - Halo 2 I_E - Peril - Halo 2

Love it

You did a great job there, for sure. This song is probably my favourite Halo song next to the them!

Peril Peril

Nice Remix

I know the song from halo and I liked it there and your remix doesn't sound too bad and some elements make it sound really good.

HumanMercy responds:

Hey thanks! I'm glad someone liked it! This was like my second remix ever, and i had just started to use FL Studios. But thanks for the comment! :)

Halo Theme- Keyboard(7:15) Halo Theme- Keyboard(7:15)

Great

I tried playing this myself and i know its really hard. You made a couple of mistakes but it still sounds great! I wanna see more handplayed stuff by you, you are really good!

Released - TIX3 Released - TIX3

Very interesting

This is a great song, it has your type of style even though it changes quite a lot. But i think this gives this song the litlle something that makes it so good!

HellSpawnIV responds:

i've tried to make it change somewhat often to keep the listener's attention and keep listening to it. Although the tonality kinda stays the same which i'm a little bothered with, but w/e i guess it worked \m/

Uzi Lover Uzi Lover

Sweet

One of my favourites! Just on thing: The drums. they are sorta too loud or high (whatever you call it, i'm not a musican) but it's still great!

Michael's Mind Michael's Mind

Sounds good

This has something like a bit of tenseness. I really do like it. You should make more (and longer) audio pieces.

Kirb's World Kirb's World

Awesome

You have many talents and you use them. Keep it up man!

Nico Nico Douga 2 - Kirbomix~ Nico Nico Douga 2 - Kirbomix~

Interesting

Different stuff put together like this sounds pretty cool!