WGJ4K: Robert Burgless WGJ4K: Robert Burgless

Impressive

Unlike your prior episodes you did a really good job with jokes in this one. Your animation was very good as usual and I was really amused by this episode compared to the others. You made quite a bit of good jokes and just a few not so good ones which is very good to see. Keep up what you have done in this episode. I'm looking forward for the next episode.

WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery WGJ4K: Psychic Surgery

Good

Your animations are great and voice acting is quite good aswell but personally I think that half of your jokes are not funny, in fact, most of the good ones jst make me smile and giggle a little. Some of your jokes are good but most are simply not very funny. I give you 8/10 for the good solid animation and voice acting. The jokes let the whole thing down a little.

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

You are getting there

I really enjoy watching your series and there is a lot of improvement. You make better jokes, voice acting has improved, it's just awesome. I hope to see PKMN Master ep 12 soon.

Level Editor Level Editor

Good

This game has a brilliant concept and decent graphics. I just can find 40 levels but in your description you said there are 50, but that doesn't matter because it's a great game.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Pure Madness

I finally got all medals and I must say that I'm quite impressed! The game has some decent graphics and art and simple controls. I personally found the shotgun most effective against Tricky. The flamethrower was not strong enough aswell as the dessert eagle. Also the most annoying thing was that automatic weapon switch. Well overall an amazing game and I'm looking forward to a sequel.

Space Invaders 9000 Space Invaders 9000

Alright

This is like many other shooters, but in this one you can't die! Try to add sound and a preloader for the next time.

Over the Limit Over the Limit

Well done!
First of all, I'm was very impressed with this. I didn't listen to the original but I was still happy with what you produced.
The only thing that I have to criticize was the transition between 0.39 and 0.43. It seemed too forced, and not fluent at all. Personally I was looking for either a great pause, or, alternatively, a smooth transition in notes. I'm not sure if you intended it to be somewhat chopped off, but this is just my personal thought about it.
Anyways, great work, I always enjoy listening to your stuff, keep it up!

HellSpawnIV responds:

Well, I was trying to keep all the parts from my previous version. If i were to do it how i'd want it now I'd get rid of the whole 40 second build up thing and just start right at 0:41. Thanks for the critique though, I appreciate you took the time to take a listen and comment. :)

Für Elise Für Elise

Good, but not the whole song.

You played it very well and I think you couldn't play the second part because you play on a keyboard and a couple of notes are in a very low pitch which you don't have on most keyboards. But still i didn't hear a single mistake! Great stuff.

I_E - Peril - Halo 2 I_E - Peril - Halo 2

Love it

You did a great job there, for sure. This song is probably my favourite Halo song next to the them!